Learn how to answer IELTS reading true/false/not given and yes/no/not given questions for your IELTS reading exam.
See the full version of this free English IELTS preparation lesson here: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://oxfordonlineenglish.com/ielts-reading-exam-tfng-ynng-questions" >https://oxfordonlineenglish.com/ielts-reading-exam-tfng-ynng-questions</a>
During the IELTS reading test, you will have to answer T/F/NG and Y/N/NG questions.
But what is the difference between these two types of question?
True/false/not given questions ask you about facts. Yes/no/not given questions can include facts or the writer’s opinion.
However, you can think about these two kinds of question in exactly the same way.
In this lesson, you can learn some techniques you can use to answer true/false/not given and yes/no/not given questions in your IELTS reading exam.
Points covered in this IELTS reading lesson:
- How to find the relevant section of the text.
- How to find key ideas in the text and ask questions which will help you to answer T/F/NG and Y/N/NG questions.
- How to answer IELTS reading true/false/not given questions, with examples.
- How to complete IELTS yes/no/not given questions, with examples.
- Other useful tips for your IELTS reading exam.
See more of our free English lessons here: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons" >https://oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons</a>